Alex. The so called evil spoiled brat but I'm also the most caring and malambing.
Video games is my thing and writing is my comfort. Yes, I am a frustrated novelist of this generation and of course, boys with long hair and punk music makes my heart melt.
Wish list goes here... to be filled soon
† [JHANA] †
cbox to be inserted...
† Ebil pernd le petit dejeuner †
So.. its the morning of New Year's Eve... i woke up because there was this yummy aroma filling the house.. I go down and see my family in the kitchen. Ar.Ey was on the counter, with an Xbox360 controller on his hands, his back agaisnt the TV. He's talking to Sam. G2S was show big bro her nintendoDS. She got a Pink one for Christmas. The Kitchen Counter has room for 3 on one side, and the other half, the one facing the kitchen, has only two stools.
I sat on the outer edge, the third seat on the counter. Big bro was in the middle.. They both greeted me good morning.. and i smiled and said "right back at yah." big bro gave me a hug. Sam was thinking of getting up.. but we just kinda made a group hug sandwich with aR.Ey as the meat. Mom came down and said.."Awwww...isn't that cute.. let me get my digicam."
Dad was cooking breakfast.. When mom got back down from her bedroom, we were all doing our own thing. Ate Sam was playing Brain Age on her DS. Kuya Ar.Ey with his God of War on the 360. While I was playing Ace Combat X on my PsP. So.. Mom took a picture of us all playing our own gadgets.. and she said she'll join us as soon as she finds her laptop.
Dad finally finishes breakfast... took him forever. he kinda made it special so it took a while. Sam got Chocolate Chip Belgian Waffle, he favorite. She gets to put Chocolate syrup on it too.. i would just imagine the calories.. yikes. I got a Banana Belgian Waffle. Healthy and Creamy. Dad used the vanila flavored coffeemate cream to the mixture to give it extra yummyness. Kuya got Plain waffles because his not a fan of chocolates or any fruit for that matter.. He speards half a bar of butter over the 3 waffles that he has.. then grabs the sugar jar and springles 2 tablespoon across his plate. Mom got the Banana Belgian waffles too.. with a smiley face made from whip cream hair and chocolate syrup nose and smile, two banana slices made the eyes. Mom had that smile my dad just loves.. they were started cuddling when kuya said.. "umm..do that later please.. I'm eating here" I asked Dad what was he having for breakfast as he pured mango juice on mom's glass. Kuya pointed to the oven with his fork as he poured me and Sam a glass of OJ. Dad walks over to the conventional oven and forked out a round thing straight to his plate. When he walked over to the bar to sit... I saw that he was going to have a Pizza.. for breakfast. Mom said..."That's real healthy love." He said.."I'm gonna need the energy later when new year comes, thats why im having this all meat personal pizza." "Energy for what?", mom asked. Dad gave mom a wink and a meow. Sam and I gave an "Eeewwwww" in tandem.
Soo.. yeah. after breakfast kuya washed the dishes. Ate helped mom with the dogs, and i get to ride dad's back all the way to the sofa. You're probably wondering why i didnt help out with the chores.. its simple.. i had to make this blog. Ebil does what Edil Do.
†EbilTwinSister†
†EbilTwinSister† posted @
December 31, 2006,11:42 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:
hey sweetheart..can't wait for your next post. :) love you!
Post a Comment