<body>
†EbilTwinSister†

Alex. The so called evil spoiled brat but I'm also the most caring and malambing.

Video games is my thing and writing is my comfort. Yes, I am a frustrated novelist of this generation and of course, boys with long hair and punk music makes my heart melt.


† Wishes †

Wish list goes here... to be filled soon

† Heaven//Hell †

† [JHANA] †

† Recent Post †



† Archives †
† Talk †

cbox to be inserted...

† ~EBILness~ †

always wanted to start blogging.. but never get motivated to make one.. always procastinating.. always too lazy.. always too tired.. always sleepy.. always more pretty than you'll ever be. I promise myself to write here once a week.. poem or two.. short story.. will mostly tank about my goodie two shoes of a sister, we'll make fun of her.. and laugh at her hardships.. its not that im jealous of her or anything like that.. its just fun to do that.

anyway.. lets just wait for an inspiration to get this blog started.

†EbilTwinSister†

†EbilTwinSister† posted @
December 1, 2006,9:20 AM