<body>
†EbilTwinSister†

Alex. The so called evil spoiled brat but I'm also the most caring and malambing.

Video games is my thing and writing is my comfort. Yes, I am a frustrated novelist of this generation and of course, boys with long hair and punk music makes my heart melt.


† Wishes †

Wish list goes here... to be filled soon

† Heaven//Hell †

† [JHANA] †

† Recent Post †

† ~EBILness~ †


† Archives †
† Talk †

cbox to be inserted...

† ~Ebil Strikes Back~ †

So like... i got home.. pop in TH:P8 on my ps2 while channel surf from HBO-CineMax-Showtime-Starz to check if there is anything good in the TV. I kicked my shoes to the side of my bedroom hamper and switch the tv to A/V 2 to start Thrashing. Load time was a bitch and I am soooo asking for an LCD TV for my room this Xmas and when ps3 becomes available in my area.. im gonna beg dad to get one til his ear bleeds. Knowing him, he’ll probably get one but its gonna be in his bedroom since he’s a big baby. I love him for that though…

As I was playing… aR-Ey (R.A. is my big bro) passed by my room and offered me some of his Crunchy Cheetos, and watched me do some sick flip-grab combos. He snickered as biffed my grinds. Balancing is just impossible for me in this game. Gahh!

Anyway… everything was fine until G2S (goodie2shoes[Samantha-twinsister]) told mom that since I wasn’t doing anything important.. I can feed the dogs outside.. so I said.. ”gurl, wtf!?” and she goes “umm.. im studying.. this something really important.. since you’re just killing time with games, maybe you can like help mom out” she said it in a nice way which pretty much translates to condescending. So with my index and middle finger sticking out on both hands… and said “W” as my eyes roll to the side. Whispered “Nerd”

So I helped mom feed the dogs. Mom and I talked while we were outside… she was talking about… hmm what was she talking about.. I drifted in and out of the conversation but the gist of the conversation was.. don’t let Sam get to me.. that she’s stressed about her stuff and we should understand her.. blah blah blah.. yada yada. Mom was petting Uh-oh. Uh-oh is mom’s Shih Tzu. He’s white with some black spots.. really furry, really ecstatic, very playful, dad’s favorite of them all. Uh-oh’s known to be a shedder so I hugged him really tight and shake and pet him and love him. Then I gave him back to mom.

I then went to Sam and apologize for being a little bitchy. She said it was okay. I asked if she wanted to hug. We did. I went back to my room and changed… my white hoody was kinda dirty with all of Uh-oh’s fur. I heard Sam yell my name… ALEX!! GAHH!! Teehee… she was wearing this Led Zeppelin Black Shirt she got from grandma. Guess Uh-oh’s fur doesn’t look good in black. Opps.

†EbilTwinSister†


†EbilTwinSister† posted @
December 6, 2006,6:55 PM



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment