<body>
†EbilTwinSister†

Alex. The so called evil spoiled brat but I'm also the most caring and malambing.

Video games is my thing and writing is my comfort. Yes, I am a frustrated novelist of this generation and of course, boys with long hair and punk music makes my heart melt.


† Wishes †

Wish list goes here... to be filled soon

† Heaven//Hell †

† [JHANA] †

† Recent Post †



† Archives †
† Talk †

cbox to be inserted...

† ~Ebil gets schooled~ †

I have convinced myself that its time to learn something new...
I have to learn nihongo.
I have to learn so that my sister isnt the only who knows a foreign language.
I have to learn it because i want it for myself.
I have to learn how to convince myself better.

Just got rosetta stone nihongo level 1. they say rosetta stone is number 1. we shall soon find out. i wonder if blogger supports foreign characters. hmm.
time to install..

Goodnight... or in Japanese.. GoodMorning! since its morning there right now. :P

†EbilTwinSister†

†EbilTwinSister† posted @
December 20, 2006,11:14 PM



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment